Mechanical Construction Engineering Services
New England Mechanical Services’ (NEMSI) mechanical group provides a vast range of resources to support our service and facilities operations groups. NEMSI's in-house mechanical design-build engineering and sales professionals are committed to developing and maintaining long-term relationships by providing personal attention to Clients' needs. We have earned the distinction of being a premiere national award winning mechanical design-build contractor. Experienced project sales engineers oversee a diverse variety of projects ranging from commercial office space, to warehouse space, to process facilities and research laboratories with very sophisticated and critical mechanical systems.
Mechanical & HVAC Services Expertise & Capabilities
NEMSI's mechanical professionals have the knowledge and experience to satisfy the most demanding needs of our clients with commercial mechanical and HVAC resources and capabilities in:
- Commercial air conditioning systems for all types of buildings and uses
- Extensive experience with pharmaceutical and biotechnology laboratory clean room environments
- Extensive experience in "state of the art" new office or retrofit office HVAC systems
- Extensive experience in warehouse HVAC systems
- Extensive experience in industrial, institutional and process systems
- Commercial Sheet Metal fabrication and installation capabilities
- Resources to provide commercial HVAC, plumbing and process piping installations
- Conceptual budgeting to final guaranteed cost proposals
- Complete in-house mechanical engineering for projects we install
- Our own in-house professional engineers, registered in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Energy rebate audits integrated with our mechanical design-build capabilities
- Single source in-house electrical, building automation, maintenance and facilities operation resources
- Our licensed trades' people are experienced in the full range of commercial and industrial mechanical maintenance installations providing you the value of experienced field personnel.
If you would like information on NEMSI’s mechanical & HVAC services and maintenance, contact Paul Gray, Sr. Vice President.