Facilities Services & Management
Mobile Facilities Services
- Fast facilities emergency response, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- Largest mobile facilities service fleet in New England, strategically located throughout our Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island branch offices with more than 200 vans on the road with over 230 licensed and certified technicians
- State-of-the-art tools including test, calibration, and balancing equipment
- Continuous mobile facilities service training to meet changing technology
- Trained on all major commercial HVAC services equipment, systems, and controls
- A comprehensive facilities preventive maintenance program, designed to meet your objectives
On-site Facility Operations & Management
- Highly-trained and licensed full-time commercial facilities management technicians, dedicated to your facility
- Backup personnel available to ensure consistent on-site facility coverage
- Careful, professional screening of each on-site employee
- On-going training programs for each on-site technician
- Complete building maintenance services
National Accounts and Multi-Location Facility Services
- Fast response times and efficient parts procurement to minimize downtime.
- Competitively priced facilities service programs.
- Documentation on all work performed containing clear and concise information. We provide this on Industry Standard forms, or in a custom-developed format to meet your needs.
- Flexible options available to meet your program goals.
For more information about Mobile Facilities Services and On-Site Facility Services, Management & Maintenance, please email Russ Stevens, Sr. Vice President, Vernon Service.